Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (*), Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Water, Coco-Caprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Cetyl Palmitate, Zea Mays Starch, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19, Hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus Flower, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Donkey Milk (*), Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Malva Sylvestris Leaf Extract (*), Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Oryza Sativa Starch, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (*), Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Caffeine, Mandelic Acid, Ubiquinone, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glucose, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Heptyl Undecylenate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Diheptyl Succinate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal.
Apply the right amount of cream on your face daily and massage with circular movements until completely absorbed.
Roll out with your hands, the skin gently outward and complete with neck massage. Avoid contact with eyes.
Face cream that you can use daily to anti-aging a, plumping, anti-oxidant, illuminating, moisturizing and anti-wrinkle ction thanks to the high quality of its ingredients. With the soft texture and easy absorption, its ingredients help to protect the skin from damage caused by the time on several fronts with both preventive that tonic action.
- Hemp oil - nourishing, emollient, anti-reddening
Hemp oil has a number of fundamental properties for the 'balance of our body and can be used daily to take advantage of its aesthetic benefits in cosmetics. Thanks to the high content of protein and essential fatty acids, especially omega 3, allows you to maintain proper cellular balance, high benefit to the organism. It has trophic action on the skin and has a high nutritional value so as to keep the skin firm and elastic. In addition the essential fatty acids promote a strong emollient properties and serve to maintain the integrity of the cell membranes of the skin protecting it from cracking, and easy redness. The b1 and b2 vitamin give softness to the skin without it be unctuous and protect against free radicals.
- Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract - tensor and anti-aging
- Quillaja Saponaria Barck extract – plumping, moisturizer
- Esapeptide Boto-simile – anti-wrinkle,elasticity
- organic Aloe Vera Juice - moisturising, Antiaging
- Extract of lavender and lavender water – soothing, relaxing
- Organic mallow extract - protective, emollient, redness
- mandelic acid – antioxidant, exfoliating, brightening
- Caffeine-lipolytic, draining
- Coenzyme Q10- antioxidant
- Hyaluronic acid - moisturizing, volumizing
- Organic donkey's milk-nourishing, moisturizing
- Prickly India oil – nourishing, emollient
- Macadamia oil – emollient
- Jojoba oil – emollient, antioxidant
- Organic Shea butter – emollient, nourishing